Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, May 27, 2012

::: Bits & Pieces of Pesta Kalimaran Celebration

Alrighty.... this is what I have been up to besides working in Tenom Hospital... Coincidentally when I was there, a festival took place... it is called the KALIMARAN FESTIVAL...
Kalimaran Festival is a traditional Murut celebration that was held at the Murut Cultural Center in Tenom town about 3.5hrs drive from Kota Kinabalu, in Sabah. 




I didnt go there in the day time due to work but had time spared in the evening so Me and three other friends make way to the Kalimaran Festival... How I hate place with many people honestly... but I thought why not... its once in a lifetime anyway.... so there I was.... The fireworks greeted us as we stepped into the boundary of the cultural village... was magnificent



































I didnt stay long... many stalls with lots of food... and many PEOPLE!!! hence I decided to just roam around and head back to the car.. it's like any other festival... If only I manage to come in the day time I think I would see many other fantastic things... I will come again. thats a definite... just that not sure WHEN...

Regards,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words