Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome Back Committee

Alrighty I ought to jot something about my trip back home recently.... Long journey before I managed to got back to KL....

After being out having nice dinner the night before with another group of my BFFs... I have yet to have another night of BLAST... where? The CURVE, in Damansara... what we do there? KARAOKE babe.. what else... hehe

My welcoming back committee consist of Sharon, Shomala, Shash and Ema... few others couldn't make but I just have to make it on Thursday night rather than Friday cause the initial plan was to head out Friday night and boogie our way somewhere in the middle of the town... OOOooOh boy how that didnt turn out as planned... That is for another entry.. but anyhow...




Ema, Sharon and I was the first to arrived at the Red Box... was a nice place.. the first time Ive been there considering that I havent been back in many moons...

Halfway thru the song.. Shomala and Shah finally arrived! GOSH .. we screamed like some hyenas who just saw a fresh meat lying on the floor... haha I truly missed you all so much!! and Glad that we managed to meet one another.... so the episodes of singing, biatching and whatever you can think of happened *giggles*


My welcoming committee " Emma, Shash, Shomala, Sharon... Love ya Gals!

Oh dear me.. Sharon is trying to sing Francesca Peter's song... I dont remember what song but I know it has got LILIN, HATI, CINTA .. those words in the lyric... SHARON u might wanna help me out.. what was that song again?



And out of the blue... hahahahaha.... it was hilarious indeed...





Thank you ladies for such a great and warm welcome back party!... I will definitely give it another 2 - 3 years and I am soooooooooooo coming back to KL for good.. err that is if I dont travel abroad haaha.... miss ya all loads....

many loves ladies...
Regards
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words