Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hanging Out at Starbucks

One of my long lost and found activity would be hanging out at Starbucks/coffee beans but in this case Starbucks. I would get myself a new reading material... find myself a quiet corner and read my book away till practically the staffs come and tell me that they're closing ... that's what I normally do as well...

So... last Saturday.. that is exactly what I did...
After a movie "Rapunzel" @ 1Borneo... I make my way to Suria Sabah thought of seeing a friend there but happened that she already left home.. so I went to have my dinner so called... at Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa at basement and the food is sooooooooooooooooooooooo not inviting at all... regretted it so much....

Then make my way to Starbucks... ordered myself a mug of English breakfast Grande...

So .... i picked a quiet corner right at the end of the place... and sat comfortably and read my heart away... till a friend showed up...





after a hot drink... i thought a cold one would do me good even thought with the cough and all.. who cares!!!

My companion for that time... would be Connie Ying... and then we make a move to Center Point to watch Narnya... midnight movie..

regards
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words