Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MSU Class today

Alrighty.. so what did we do today in our MSU class?
We learned about bandaging and since I have a little experience in it.. few of the colleagues as me to do a demonstration after our Madam thought us about it...

I would have to say till to date.. many of those subjects that Ive learn are somewhat a refresher course only a little on the "NURSING" side...

I'm the patient for the day.... and they did stump bandaging on me!!! My hand being amputated!!!!! help!!!!! hahaha

Roll.. roll.. roll the bandage... gently till the end..... Caroling and her rolling technique

Kristina Anik... shy shy mosquito! a very joyful and dedicated girl she is... one of the member in the group!

This one girl... TABOBON! aka Anis Timboyi haha... silly girl.. but adorable ones.. very helpful and a little shy (konon!)



Ai Li trying her hand on spiral bandaging.... U can do it girl c'mon!

And they asked me to show how to do it... and I did... with the help of ever volunteering patient Jun...




Regards
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words