Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kisses

Someone told me once that "don't go around kissing stranger cause you never know who you'll end up kissing!".

I guess not many people would like to express their feelings thru kisses. Most nowadays would rather prefer show it via intimate contact -- yeah yeah Im talking about "making love!". Which is to my opinion is such a nonsense! (partly)

You can definitely show your feelings via kisses... it doesn't have to be sex all the time... Kisses is something sweet, something meaningful, something personal which if accompanies with strong desired can be explosive enough to overcome climax.

Do you remember your first kiss?
I do.... and to be able to recall it now.. its kinda sweet I think... it's a child/monkey/puppy love.. call it whatever you want but to me ... it's SWEET... as sweet as candy :)

--- talking about this just turns my face red but I just wanted to get it across to so many youngsters nowadays.. that SEX is not everything... why not try out kisses... ((ITS SAFER)) ..

regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words