Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Found Friends

Its been quite sometimes now that I wanted to write about these new found friends of mine... but I just keep postponing.. I guess now I wanted to...

Met them thru Kak Long... they worked together in the Saloon... Kak Min and her beau Abg Kadir, her daughter Mei² and the boyfriend Vincent, Hamdin and Abg Mok

So many stories to tell just that I dont know where to start.... Im sure not many of us would like to speak about our friend.. but I do... just that it takes some times to actually say things out... not sure whether what I'll be saying something good or bad but at least its something sincere.


Pic : Mei² & boyfriend Vincent


First lets talk about Mei² -- a sweet gal, very young of age and been in relationship with her boy for I guess since childhood.. she is now close to 20... imagine that! She looks rebellious with her bleached and reddish coloured hair... but you need to get close and get to know her before you could even start assuming things. ((DONT JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITS COVER!)). She has a very nice friend who stayed in together her name is MiMi and she too a sweet little ones.



Pic: Mei², Kak Min and Abg Kadir @ JBorneo


Pic: Hamdin and I

Now its Hamdin's turn -- a very stern, non-romantic, relaxed and laid back kind of guy. He is so difficult to understand but really very much helpful. Even so, he is pretty much a family man. Married with 3 beautiful kids which he adores so much. Oh by the way he's with the army-- go figure!

Pic: Kak Min & Her beau

Well what can I say.. this couple is totally sweet and romantic... I envy them to the bone. I do with there is someone who is romantic and would pampered me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! (In my dreams maybe)....

I so do believe that there're no more gentleman in this face of the earth. Most guys when they get to know girls .. one thing comes ahead which is GET INTO THEIR PANTS.... and for girls its like MAKE SURE THE POCKET IS FULL... there is no sincerity anymore in relationship nowdays. I wonder what happen till things takes 360 degree turn?


This guy is such a sweet man... called him Abg Mok... he wanted to be my god brother.. which I accept willingly since I have no brother.... he would take care of me whenever we are in a group and majority are sloshed hahaha.... nice to know someone would be there for you and keep and eye on you eh...

regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words