Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Thursday, June 23, 2011

(L) Big Toe Injury



The event happened on the 21st June 2011 (Tuesday)...
:: simply putting it -- A hard covered, thick and heavy medical book fell on my big toes..

The pain --- excruciating
The toe -- dislocated somewhat
The skin -- Red/bluish
The feel -- warm and PAIN!!!!
The patient -- Feel like having a stainless steel feet!!! Anyone?

I went to class last 2 days... after the incident just incase the lecturer said that I'm lying about it and just finding excuses not to enter the class... but I was in so much pain that I am so not comfortable... When it happened, I basically take a cold pack and just compressed it... it was ok at first but as I started to walk down the stairs... OMG.. the pain is EXCRUCIATING! and yes I 'CRIED'... what do you expect its painful-lah!

So in the mockward -- the lecturer noticed that Im not comfortable and asked me to head off to the hospital but the thing is that... I have a conty duty to settled till 4pm. So, soon as the clock striked 2.. off I go to UMS to do my shift but... before that I rang up a friend and asked him if he would willing to drive me later to the hospital and he said OK.

Reached the conty and the pain is so much that I didnt talk much and just put up some smile while the microphone is pressed ON.... Gosh I hope no one knew that Im suffering at that time... I cant even bloody elevate my feet...

As soon as Im done with my conty duty... Off I go to Likas Hospital.. first time I'm being there.. very nice and comfy place.. just that still NO SMILING FACES to greet the patient.. HAIYAAAA ..... people make policy to smile for a reason... Dont wanna smile? might as well RESIGN!

I was then asked to head off to the imaging and diagnostic (Ish simple english means X-ray) deparment...

Now this is a dear friend who've been with me thru all the ordeal.. thank so much dear.. u're such a sweetheart... waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

After getting on wheel-chair (in my uniform) feeling so darn embarrassed that people are staring... was then pushed to the Xray dept...

While waiting to be called in... snapping/cursing/yawning/distracting myself from pain...

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nice aquarium... thought it might helps getting my mind of the pain but... ITS NOT WORKING at all...

So the next best thing would be took out my phone and snap away... and there are some people who would be willing to be my model miahahahaha.... so why not...

Then got the film... the staffs at the Xray dept very much friendly and kind... different of those in Emergency and Trauma there... everyone so sour, unfriendly and stucked-up!

So the bandaged feet was then opened at the A&E by Dr.MH....
He was so unfriendly... huhuhu.. so sad to see a Dr as such.. no smile not what so ever.. PR failed!!! but im still thankful for him treating me...

Rather than focusing on my toes... he asked me about my little finger... oit?!?!?! focus please the one that's hurting the most would be my BIG TOE not the little winky toe... haish!!!

He didnt even asked what medications Im allergic to.. Hence, to save my own life I mentioned the meds that Im not supposed to take.. but still BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. when he wrote the prescription.. he still jot down the type that I CANT TAKE... WHAT?!?!?!?!?! thank god I READ IT first before leaving the place... SO GUYS... before you leave hospital/ take ur medications.. make sure you know ur MEDICINES.... its very very important...

Oh and my tutu got a JAB of voltaren... huhuhuhu
As of 11pm 22nd June 2011.... until now its 2.02am as Im writing this.. I cant sleep.. darn feet still throbbing like mad and its painful... am trying every possible things but still not helping... SHOULD I or SHOULD I NOT head off to the hospital again???? haiyaaaa

(The latest of my fragile....painful toe)

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words