Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Updates on my (L) Big Toe Injury

Well.. woke up around 5.30am this morning... thought to myself.. I need to get up early since my movement is rather slowed down by this injury... so sit up on bed and trying to get off it.. stood up and ---- I fall flat on my face... I cant even step on my left foot.. it's unbearable the pain...

My the look of the X-ray film yesterday -- there were no broken bones what so ever but WHY it is so painful and why on earth is the swell not going down...

THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LAST NIGHT

.
.
.
AND THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS MORNING.....
.
.
.


Am on Voltaren 50mg tds and still the pain is unbearable... am thinking of taking extra dose and see what happen.. but errr not about to jeopardise my life...

I hate missing classes... I missed Mdm. Judy's class this morning yet again.. didnt want to SMS her -- afraid I would dissapoint her or something... and also Mdm Melindas' .... So much to catch up on and it's an exam's week lagi.. mati liao!


Now I have to write a letter... a show caused letter why am I absence to class.. what on earth should I say? I can show them but to put it in writing .. it's a bit lame don't you think so?


I am just resting at home at the moment... wondering if the pain and swollen would subsides a little.... I have classes to attend tomorrow!!! DEAR GOD... please please.. pretty please... give me strength to go thru this and get on my feet again to head back to class... and normal daily activities...

BLESSED BE
Regards

1 comment:

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words