Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya 2011


It has been quite a while since the last I jotted down anything... Truly sorry.. Life has been extremely hectic with me... This Eid Mubarak as like others... I dont really feel like celebrating it.. ever since Ive lost my father...

But nevertheless, I do go and visit few friends.. just out of the courtesy of the celebration that is... Mom called and wished me and as well as the rest .... Im happy at least I do still have other family members... I love it so much...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI...
I seek forgiveness if there're any wrong doings or Ive said something unintentionally hurting your feelings.... Have a blessed AidilFitri Celebrations...

Blessed be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words