Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Monday, September 19, 2011

Chill + Relax = Chillax Sunday

Alrighty it has been rather such a long time since the last I jot something... it's close to a month of Merdeka Raya already and Ive been busy not only with my clinical posting but also broadcasting over the airwaves of KKfm....

Lately, I've been asked by my immediate boss to host the weekend@KKfm programme which is on Sunday.. so I thought since it's an easy chillax sunday why not bring in some guests...

My first guest was Sheila... and we just had a blast... talking basically everything

My second guest also a dear friend aka a model aka local celebrity Keddy... it was fun being and basically bashing one another over the airwaves.


Besides that too many things happening and too many things to say yet I dont even know where to start... should I back track? lol I think I need to do that... the rest of the picture will be up soon...
Keddy and the Crazy Me with my bad hair day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words