Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scribbled Poem 16/10/2011

~~ My Thought Of You ~~


Maybe I didn't think much about you hence you are far away
Maybe I didn't express myself as often as I could hence you misunderstood
Maybe I didn't show it as frequent as I should hence you bewildered afar
I'm truly sorry
But you are always on my mind...
You are always in my heart
You are always in ever second of the day
You are as the gentle breeze brushing through my cheek
You are as lovely as the sunset over the horizon
You are a part of me
You are part of my heart
You are always and forever will be the best thing that ever happened to me.
I love you truly!

 (c)Kaynisa2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words