Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Thursday, October 20, 2011

OSCE -- Final Year Sem 7 20/10/11

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......
That day finally come. Its today... as I wrote this I have just finished a 6 stations OSCE for my final year 7th semester. Gosh a toughy but funny thing is that I dont actually feel as nervous as I usually did before. Hmmm interesting enough. 

Texted mother earlier in the morning for her blessing and I know in my heart she got it and she prayed for me... Thanks for ur undying support Mom! I love you! 



As I was contemplating as to what is going to come out .. earlier in the morning the others throw in some ideas and thankfully I remembered all...



6 stations all together this time for our final year OSCE and its a no joke! and you have to be sharp and know what on earth you are doing otherwise you might kill the patients.



 Station 1 -- Health education for diabetic food care 

Station 2 -- Ear dressing + ear drop

Station 3 -- Eye swabbing + eye patch

Station 4 -- CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)

Station 5 -- Pen & Paper (A&E intubation equipments)

Station 6 -- Tracheostomy wound dressing 



All required knowledge, critical thinking and speed... all must be done in 5 mins. And some are tricky ones... they put far too many things which is not in place that is... and you have to think, act and be fast about it and decide on what to do next!


But I am glad that I managed to get thru it A-OK .. hopefully.... so far the feedback that I got from the examiner which is in all the stations are encouraging and great. I am hoping to passed with flying colours.




When it comes to saving lives! ITS NOT A JOKE! you can laugh during practice, you can play the fool but once the reality hits!!! be a superb medical professional and get thru it successfully and confidently...

Blessed be ..
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words