Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3 days to...

OMG OMG OMG...
I so dont believe it...
it's drawing close... I felt excited not only that I will be graduating...but what more is that I am overly joyed because I will be meeting my mother and hopefully my stepmom which I havent met in donkey years!!!

After 4 years struggling with so many obstacles and so many tough decisions and assignments and so many things.. that day is finally here!!!

I have many people sending me congratulatory cards and well wishes... thanks to all... cant wait till this SATURDAY 26th November...
Many have asked me as well that are you going to do next?

Well the plan would be ... finishing my Dip in Nursing first.. which is next year (*ehem* another graduation) then either stay in Malaysia for 2 years or abroad to take experience in new field of work.. then head to either UN or Saudi Arabia...

Make some money.. find someone and settled down!

How's that for a plan  ooooh and have to pay back my study loan hahaha

regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words