Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Monday, November 26, 2012

Days with Cuzzies

It has been forever since the last I write about something well I guess its about time.

My baby sister had her wedding recently at Mom's hometown in Kelantan. I manage to head back to celebrate this auspicious occasion with Mom and the rest of the family members. Especially spending time with my cousins which I havent seen in yearsssss..... 

Many things happened along the period of staying at hometown. I've learned that some of mom's siblings are being darn bloody rebelious and some trying to break the family ties. Some are so helpful and some just being thorn in the meat... Sadden to see such things happening in the family but hey, what goes around comes around. 

The event goes as planned. We could care less about those who tries to brings us down spiritually and emotionally. We are having a blast ... and plus with such a wonderful cousins around me... I feel blessed and happy. 



My back is killing me during my stay and also had some problems with my gastric as well... but try to just be as normal as I can. Had a traditional massage which makes it even worst. Had fever and my emotions went topsy turvy for a bit. 

At the same time, the delicacies was soooooo intense and so much that I did enjoy myself thoroughly.. Thank you dearie beloved families... 



I sooo miss my cousins so much... without them life is so boring but thanks to the technology nowadays no matter how far we are, we are still connected.... Love ya guys loads...

Blessed be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words