Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Monday, February 4, 2013

~~ Latest Cravings~~

It has been ages yet again since the last I jot now anything here. Well life has been good and bad, ups and down... as usual.. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you regarding my latest cravings. O.M.G!!! ~~~
You wont believe this... 

Well the story started about a months back.. end of December. Somehow rather, I suddenly have a great urge to eat sushi! That is after thinking of dear friends in Japan. Haiyaaa..... Suddenly, after talking to her on Skype, onaka ga peko-peko desu. Atashi Shushi tabetai!!! 

So I called up a dear friend Angel asking if she would be free to join me for lunch. And to my delight she is. And its amazing... I just drove off to pick her up and went straight to Sushi King... whoaaaaaaaaaaaa

Watashiwa ne, sushi nga dai tsuki!!! 


What I like most about it was the simple dish. But at times, they dont pay attention to the presentation of the foods. Regardless, the foods was fantastic even the services SUCKS big time!!! 




So there we are eating like no tomorrow and competing with one another hahahaha... and the aftermath of our hunger.... 

From that day onwards... its like sushi is the first thing on my mind and the last on my mind every day. How can this happened Ive asked myself but still till today I dont have the answer to it.. DO YOU KNOW WHY? 


The I just had some today hehehe ALONE. but gosh!!! ... I hope I wont be craving for it again tomorrow. Do they cast a spell or something on it.. It's addictive... MANDRAMMMM!! ~~~ 

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday & Sunday... 6/7 days with sushi!!! Darnit... a friend told me I should find myself a Japanese Boyfriend and settled down in Japan since I love it much hahaa.. well a thought.. who knows it might happen for real!!! I leave it in the hand of the ALMIGHTY.

Alrighty let's see how long this Japs Foods cravings gonna go on.. Will keep you updated... 

Blessed Be. 

Regards,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words