Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Spaghetti Night..

Hello strangers,

Alrighty a new story to tell... I got to know this one Algerian guy lately and he is a Chef. So knowing me, I am rather sceptical about everything. Hence, to try his claimed, I invited him to cook for me. What is the main menu? Spaghetti..


At first I so don't believe this guy is able to cook a thing. The way he handle the knife .. O-M-G its so scary and I thought that I am going to have to be on standby just in case he cut his fingers off or something. 



But there he is scrapping, cutting, slicing, chopping away and couldnt be bothered about what is happening around him. To be honest, I am kind of jealous to be able to see someone especially man who can cook so well.. gosh in my head, (you dont know how my heart just doing a jumping joy) lol.. but nope not that easy to feel anything other than anxiousness looking at him handling the knife seriously. 


Anyway, first he cooked the minced beef with the onions.. just that and added some black paper and some cumin. Then getting ready for the second sauce he said. There he goes again at the chopping and slicing and dicing. Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


After the beef, he used some chicken slices for the second sauces. Nice... 


The mixture of the first and 2nd sauce. It looks like its going to be amazing. 


Half-way I just take a peek at it again and cant resist snapping pictures.. just incase it doesnt taste nice then i would just making sure to comment and complaint hahaha... Oh boy.. how I was soooooooooooo wrong. 


After everything is done.. he did the serving... Huhuhuhu very touching... and Ok.. Ok.. Ok... I was wrong.. i admitted it. 


It tastes delicious and I had a second helping. Not only that he mentioned to me that the sauce itself, I can eat it with bread alone or keep it in the fridge for as long as a month.. just heat it up and boil some spaghetti whenever I want it. AMAZING. 

Thank you for a very nice dinner. Love it! 

Blessed be
Kay





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words