Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Latest On Dinner Menu

Alrighty, new menu which if I can recall... the Chef told me it's "Chikcukha" ... I have no idea what it is at first. So I kind of like observing it at first till I got bored waiting for it to cooked hehehe I ran off to watch movie *ehem* and leave the poor Chef alone in the kitchen cooking. 

He just uses Chicken, Minced Beef, Capsicums, Carrots, Potatoes, Tomato Sauce, Black Pepper, and Cumin also pinch of salt. 



Alrighty, so the mixed on the stove while it's cooking. Alrighty waiting and waiting... 
At the same time, for my healthy lifestyle hehe... He made mixed salad with Tuna. (I dont eat tuna tho) I just choose the lettuce and capsicum to eat + the eggs hehee the rest he ate it.. 


To it does look delicious .. honestly... How I wish I can share it with the rest of the world. 


Alrighty so the Chikcukha is done and this is the turned out... Variety of mixes in it really but knowing me as a picky eater I would just picked the rest and omit the cooked capsicums out. Ewwwww.... not me thanks :P hehehehe


Oh yeah and on top of that, we dont eat rice... we optioned it to bread. Dinner was so delicious and fullfilling . Thank you so much for cooking for me. Thank you so much for teaching me some nice menu... and thank you for being there. 


Blessed be
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words