Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

::: Get On It ... Again


GOOD MORNING!! ~~~

Alright.. alright... so I have been slacking on my workouts for few months... Thought I would picked it up again today since I have only few more days before I head back to Kuala Lumpur for few weeks. So there I was at Ujana Rimba Park. Was supposed to go there with a friend Angel but rang her up and no answer. My guess would be that she was so tired from her tournament in Lahad Datu. So be it. I would go alone. Sad, not motivated but I just had to push myself. 

Was there around 5:30am and gosh its so dark still but thankfully many (mostly) elderly doing their routine exercise. Yippee... dark, alone and darn no nice songs on my phone to listen to. Alrighty, no choice, Danza Koduro it will be then. Keep repeating that songs. I tell ya I am so out of shape hahaha.. why? going the park one round and I am all sweaty and out of breathe. O-M-G~~~ thats not good. 

I can feel my foot throbbing in pain after awhile. Yes.. yes.. had a gout attack the last few days and I tought it was gone today but I was dead wrong... the debris is still there.. then again I just told myself no matter what I have to had a go another round then join the aunties/uncles doing their routine exercise. So I did it! Pushed myself to go for another 1.5 rounds then joined them. Even though not long but at least I achieved my goal for today! Hmmm looks like I am going to have to do this everyday now. I just want to stay fit not to slim down. Just to ensure my heart working properly and my body is strong enough to face the days coming. 

I soaked my t-shirt!!! just by two freaking rounds at the park.. haha crazy!!! but I do feel good after sweating. 

I am wide awake now. Have few things to do today and a DATE. Hopefully, I am not lazy enough to get it done. For now I am just going to take some rest first, then shower then off I go. 

:::: BUT BEFORE THAT :::::

Health Benefits of Exercise and Physical Activity:

  • Reduce the risk of premature death
  • Reduce the risk of developing and/or dying from heart disease
  • Reduce high blood pressure or the risk of developing high blood pressure
  • Reduce high cholesterol or the risk of developing high cholesterol
  • Reduce the risk of developing colon cancer and breast cancer
  • Reduce the risk of developing diabetes
  • Reduce or maintain body weight or body fat
  • Build and maintain healthy muscles, bones, and joints
  • Reduce depression and anxiety
  • Improve psychological well-being
  • Enhanced work, recreation, and sport performance
(Courtesy of http://www2.gsu.edu/~wwwfit/benefits.html ) 

Don't forget to do that regular exercise guys... Im slacking off.. and picking it up again. It's never to late to do it. Even working around the house would do the tricks. 

Blessed be 
Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words