Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, February 17, 2013

::: Pain :::


Hello...
Just a simple entry. I am SICK! ~~ Had to rush to the emergency... Sighs... Shoulder (which was dislocated last few weeks) in intense pain, my left foot in pain, my head throbs like mad, my stomach giving me problems, nausea+vomiting, fever+cough. A complete combo minus the running nose. 

I hate being sick, cause I am such a crybaby. I so wish that my future husband would be someone who would be able to take care of me and my "manjalitis" when I am sick. 

You know when you are sick, there are too many things on mind and too many new characters you tend to create and experience. Back being a baby? of cause, you tend to want attention especially from your loved ones. But unfortunately, all my loved ones are far away from me. 

Recently, when talking to a stranger, I was shocked to learnt that she prefers to be sick cause then she can just rest at home and not go to work, she can just get attention from the boyfriend and just sit like a queen... amboi²... such a weird character indeed. 

Anyhow, Dear ALLAH s.w.t. Please cure me and set me in health so that I can pursue my dreams and journey and live my life to the fullest. 

Blessed be
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words