Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Morning.... (which is soon to be afternoon)
Today is indeed a lazy sunday for me... not sure what to do but I know later on I have to meet up with Lucy and Kak Lat to finish up our assignment to re-ammend our mark with Dr. Umi... It's not an easy assignment indeed to try and do a research proposal for Greenpeace being a consultant to them...

Throughout this assignments, particularly yesterday I was agitated by a person who I have the utmost respect.

How would u like it if someone scream at you early in the morning? I dont fancy it at all... I guess after all that been kept inside of me... I just blew up!... I do wanted to apologise but I guess my ego just gets the better of me. I dont believe part of the problem might be my mistakes as well but that is not an excuse to be screaming at me.

Soon to be 4 years I've been in Sabah... throughout my life this states saw me getting scolded the most. Even my parents didn't do such thing... Gosh If only I am who I was before... I would have smash something (pretty much a hot tempered person I am) but not anymore.. thank god!

I dont mind being talked to nicely... Im sure many others would agree to it as well... But being screamed at... that's one thing that I cant tolerate!

Psychologist says that the act of screaming just ignites the rebellious part of the party who got screamed at. And its the nature of defending oneself takes the best of them and then fight might take place and it is then will be a much bigger problem....

so the best way is that --- KEEP UR BLOODY MOUTH SHUT! even tho the other party might think that U dare not to answer back or what so ever... just lay low...

Eventually "What Goes Around.. Comes Around..."
To gain respect ...I do believe ones should show respect as well... no matter who U are ...

I'm rambling again....
Regards
Kay

(Picture's taken by Mdm Lucy E. @ Mezanah's Sister's place - Raya Aidil Adha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words