Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Letter 28/11/10


Dear F,

Hello there... How are you?
It is soon to be that nightmare day for me to go through.... I do hope wherever you are you are doing fine and that you will always remember me and love me the same. Many things I wanted to tell you. Many things had happened in my life. Many things happened that I don't know where to start to even telling you ...

I'm closer to graduating again... that would be somewhere next year in August hopefully. Please be my guardian angel and guide me through this rough journey of mine. Please keep me always on track and make me feel the warmth of ur smile and hugs still. I've missed everything about you. I missed your smell, how you make me laugh whenever I'm down, how you would cook delicious food in the kitchen while dancing along to your favourite tunes. I missed how you would just asked me to joined ya at 3am in the morning ... just sit watching your favorite movie while eating that manggoes. I missed all of that... How I wish you didnt leave me so early.

Many obstacles that I have to go through in my life sometimes it just breaks me down. My wings were broken far too many times. But thankfully I have mother and girl² and Ery. My nieces are growing up well. Adorable they are. Anne is 5 and Ria is 3. I do hope you are looking after them as well...

I missed you.. I missed you that no words can ever described it. Only tears strolling down my cheeks as I wrote you this letter.

How I wish I can turn back time... there are many things yet to do together... so many stories to tell.. so many things u need to tell me... so many debates we have to discuss...
I hate DECEMBER!!! and that will never change for the rest of my life!
I hate whatever comes with DECEMBER! I hate the fact that there's DECEMBER in the calendar!

My tears ain't stopping I guess I need to stop and take a breather... Sorry i havent write to you sooner.. But you know you are always in my heart and mind and thoughts... I shall try and write more often

Love you ... forever and always
Many love
Kay
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words