Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

4th Posting - PAPAR Hospital - Children's Ward

Wow...
It has been 3 weeks that I have been here in Papar and nothing much I can tell except I wanted to tell the story of what happened in my life for the past 2 weeks... since my last post on my blog.

This week (well it has been 3rd day now) that Ive been posted in Children's ward right after the female ward) ... All and all I would say the staff are rather obscure at first... but the Sister - Justina was very much a friendly and kind hearted person. We are accompanied and thought also supervised by many others, to name a few there are S/N Siti (Very, very helpful), S/N Florence (Look stern but actually very informative and kind hearted), some others which Ive yet to learned their name and JMs there as well as PPK... they are very much helpful and willing to teach us a trick or two.

THAT WAS MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS TOWARDS THEM...

then came yesterday...
We were joined by the KKM's final year students as well. With not many patients it seems like everyone is chasing after the same patients and OMG,.. i tell you , you can obviously see the favouritism in some of the staffs.

I tell you if I am one of the person who are going to supervised the hospital- these staffs would be at the bottom of my list. I witnessed it with my own eyes today how NOT professional an S/N would be and the feeling of biased-ness... I have no idea what's going thru her mind.. I intentionally asked her since I saw the way she acted towards others... asked her something but she just looked at me and ignored it totally.. as if I am talking to the wall... NOW WOULD THAT BE A WISE MOVE and PROFESSIONAL? I totally doubt it...

There are about 7 of us in the wards and most of the time this one particular person's name being mentioned repeatedly and boy does that gets on my nerves. I know I should just shut my mouth and say nothing but I did make a remark in the end of the day ... saying to one of the KKM's student that I felt there are unprofessional staffs amongst the professional ones that just spoiled the entire team. And that one particular person, just turned her head and looked at me. Well, I didnt mention name or anything as to respect the other party, I just wanted her to know what we all been thinking... I thought I was the only person who felt that way, but soon to find out that most of my colleagues feel the same way too.

I dont get it really, why cant one be objectives when dealing with such thing? hmmm... what is there to influence a person so much so that she would ignore others?

A Professional staff shouldnt be doing what that person is doing cause not only it reflects on herself (be it personality, characteristics or a person as whole), but also give a bad credit to the organization. You would be angry when a person says that a government servant in medical professional especially in patient's care department is lousy and has no sense of equality, but yet you do it~ people always say that drop of anything would definitely spoilt the milk~! this would be a good example. You gave a bad impression to your juniours indeed. I feel sorry for those who has this UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL personality and behaviour while they are in working areas. THEY ARE AS I REFER TO SELFISH & IGNORANCE!

"PROFESSIONALISM IS SOMETHING YOU IMPLY TO GAIN THE BEST CREDIBILITY & RESPECT IN THE END OF THE DAY! "~Kaynisa

Regards
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words