Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thesis O Thesis

Alrighty...
Life in Papar Hospital is soooooooooooooooooo HECTIC... but last friday it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo laid back.. not much to do but to keep on updating ourselves with many informations.. feeding our brains with it...

But Im starting to worry now that I have yet to start my Thesis.. die liao!!!
What to do.. where to start.. what to say...
that words keep ringing in my head all the time...

Honestly, I dont know.. am yet to meet my supervisor tomorrow and need to ask to be guided in someway...
I do hope that I will graduate with flying colours!

hmmmmm there are actually many things I wanna say but for the time being.. this will do...

regards
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words