Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mr & Miss Suria 2011

Well... The plan today was basically to visit a friend at suria sabah the off to Papar to check out the place we all are staying for the duration of our posting then head back...

Alrighty, let's start with Suria Sabah...
Got there more or less about 2pm already and the competition just started thank god or else we should have waited for such a long time... ONE THING I hate to do amongst others would be WAITING!

Saw Keddy's family at the front row of the seat but didnt wanna intrude. However, Connie was so excited and wanted to join in the group .. I know it is being nice and courteous but still.. Im not that comfortable still... plus there are many people around... haiyaa I tell you I feel like stepping on most of them :)

So the competition started... Gosh I tell you.. most of the MALE MODELS dont even freaking know how to walk! Im no model but Ive seen far too many of them to be able to tell whether ones know how to walk or just for the sake of entering the competition... haish! BIKIN MALU JE!!! some would walk like there's stick sticking up their arse.. some would just walk and some have no idea why are they walking down that aisle.

But out of many, one person struck my attention and it's this guy no.12 . He walked calmly and very composed. Speak eloquently and I like the style eventhough (pardon me) he does look a little gay-ish.. (SORRY BUT IM HONEST!)


Thank god Connie snapped his picture... that I can put it up on my blog... Truly I do like the way he confidently walk and the look in his eyes... its somewhat assuring.


Alrighty this is ALI... he's one of the contestant and one of my newly found friend. and hehe sorry ALI i find it that you have that weird gaze on the stage earlier on.. it's either you are overly confident and none at all... But nevertheless, I wish you all the best... Connie thought I should snapped a picture together with him.. so here it is...


Now another dear darling would be Keddy.. also a new found friend...
Speaks fluently but you can sense the nervousness when he reaches the mic. :) But he is a bundle of joy indeed. Someone sweet and gentle. If only he didn't go and re-bonded his hair.. he would have looked much better. Connie loves taking picture with him haha... perhaps cause he has got the look... he turns to me and asked me if I would take a picture with him ... Haiyaa... Well I dont wanna be rude.. so I did... and I'm glad I did.. thank you :)

THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!

Then I drove off to Papar to find the place where we are staying.. gosh its somewhere not near the town haha... if its me to go and find it on my own I can guarantee that I would be lost...found it the place was ok (WILL SNAPPED PICTURES LATER)...

Then off to Kak Long's place...
I thought.. oooo well perhaps tonight we can hangout or something since kak Ros is also tagging along... and went to her saloon and my oh my... I was asked to sit and she applied make-up on me!!!

Now I am one person who rarely puts on make-up... from her remarks that My face changed quickly when the make up is applied would be a good thing... no? I feel like 3 kilos of powders on my face and dozen of lipstick on my lips haha.. that's how uncomfyy make-up is to me...
But this is the outcome....


I wish I know how to apply it myself but honest to god .. I DONT... i guess i need to learn one day.. hmm when? well TIME WILL TELL....

Regards
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words