Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011 & Happy Birthday Mother!!!



It's the beginning of another new year yet again....!!!! Gone with 2010... and 2011 enters!!! Makes me wonder what have I done with my life the past one year? Have you ever wonder that? whether your resolutions of last years been fulfilled? Mine-- out of 5 I have 4 was fulfilled thankfully... yet another one to go... !!!

2011 New Year Resolutions:

  • I want to be pampered-- for a change... I want a nice gentleman who would love and care and want me for who I am and not for who they want me to be and pamper me as if Im a baby (I know it wont last long but at least I want it!)
  • I want to graduate top of my class (If possible - as the competition is tough)
  • I want to be able to fulfilled my duty as a daughter to my mother ASAP.
  • I want to start traveling again
  • I want to be able to spend more of my time with my nieces and best friends.
  • I want to have an Iphone (why? errr good question cause I have no answer to that)
  • I want to cuddle and snuggle whole day with the person I love!!!!
I guess that would be my new year resolution this year... other than that... hmm well let it comes as time goes...

I welcome 2011 with an open arms... not knowing what is there for me in the future... but I shall brave myself to go thru it one baby step at a time.


******************************************************
On another note, New Year too marked the birth day of my dearest beloved Mother.!!!!
Mom, eventhough you are thousand miles away but I will always love, and cherish you so much so that it hurts to missed you all the time... Thank you for giving me life... for letting me live this life.. for believing in me and for letting me be who I am today... Thank you for your love and support and care.... If only I can be half of a person you are, I would be much more of a person I guess....

THANK YOU.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER!!!

I wish we are together with the rest of my siblings so that we can make wishes and cut ur cake and have smiles on our faces but I understand that there will be time for that. Im wishing you all the health in the world and all the strength and all the bravery and all the love and care ....
I love you ... I miss you...

BLESSED BE MOTHER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Love,
Kay




Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words