Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

True Friend


I love you,
but I am not your lover.

I care for you,
but I am not from your family.

I am ready to share your pain,
but not blood relation.
I am your True...
FRIEND!!!!!

A True Friend:
Scolds like a DAD...

Cares like a MOM...

Teases like a SISTER...

Irritates like a BROTHER...

And loves you more than a LOVER.

-----------------------------------------------

I am missing my deary beloved friends in and out of Malaysia at this present moments... I do hope you guys are doing well.. I know some of your pictures are not on here... but you know who you are.. I dont have to put up a picture to tell you all that you are my dearest friends... right? if u disagree tell me then ur picture will be up there somewhere....

Guys, Ive been out of touch for so long... soon.. gimme another 2 more years.. and Im sure back traveling and enjoying life to the fullest and be hanging out with u guys always.. I PROMISE... ((( Errr that is if im not migrating)))

Know always that I miss you!!!! BLESSED BE

Love,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words