Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day

Through out years of my studying from kindergarten to Universities... Ive come acrossed so many wonderful teachers, lecturers, tutors, educators....

Hence, on this special day... I would like to take the opportunity to wish all of the teachers, all around the world

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY
and thank you.... for everything....

I know its not easy being a teacher... its not easy to impart your knowledge unto others but your dedications and determination what makes it believable and achievable... for that thank you... not many will realise how important their teachers would be till later in life.. when they are all grown up and recalled some of what they've thought... It happens to me and I am so grateful for what I've learned over the past years have not been wasted at all....

Appreciate them eventho you might not like them now... cause in future, you will ... TRUST ME...



This is the guy who's in charged in supervising my thesis. ... He is our ardent lecturer,Tuan Haji Suhaimi... very well educated, generous, understanding, funny and knowledgeable man.

My sincere thanks for taking the trouble to supervised someone like me... I know I can be very difficult to handle at times ... but I try to comply...

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY.. SIR!



BLESSED BE
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words