Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Letter 15/05/2011

Dear Beloved F,

How are you? Sorry it took me awhile to write my letter to you... it's been a roller-coaster ride for me at the moment and life is hectic and yet too much time in hand.... I cant make out some of the things happening in my life at the moment. How I wish you are near to guide me through it...

I met a friend tonight... and he makes me feel at ease when I'm talking to him... we chatted and chatted till didn't even realise that time flies so fast... Then I mentioned about you... You know how I hated to revealed myself to people... but I don't know what's gotten into me. I've mentioned grandmother, grandfather, you and others who've passed on... which I care and love... and a sudden wave of sadness just hit me. I really try hard to push back my tears.... thank goodness.. I didn't want to show him the weak me when it comes to the subject of you!

On the way back home, my thought filled with our times together waaaay back then. How you used to cook and dance in the kitchen. How you would banned me from entering the kitchen when I have big exams coming up and that you would be cooking special dishes for me and Ery. How we would just talk and talk and have fun - the three of us... Ive missed all that.

F,
I'm also finishing with my degree in UMS and its time to focus on my thesis and get it done with so that I can graduate... I just hope that you would guide me through it... Honest to god, I can sometimes hear you and even sense that you are near. Maybe I am going crazy... maybe Im loosing it ... but for someone to loose their beloved someone unexpectedly.. it's still hard to swallow eventho it has been for many years.

I cant seem to open my heart to accept love nowadays and I dont know whether I would ended up in a relationship like before. I tend to keep comparing them to you. In my eyes, you are perfect in every way dad.

Everyone is doing well, Aida is headed to Saudi to work there, your grandchildren are doing ok .. except for Ery, and me.. I am trying to juggle so many things at one time knowing not where I might ended up....

I MISS YOU SO MUCH... IT HURTS....
BLESSED BE...

AL-FATIHAH to you...and the others

Regards
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words