Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Haemodialysis Unit

Alrighty... an update from me...
This week Ive been stationed at the HDU and well what can I say the first thing I gotta to fo here was the observation. Looking carefully what on earth all the nurses and the Health Officer and the Boss are doing here.
One thing Ive learned the hardway is that... eventhough you have the cognitif knowledge about something if u dont practice it, it will somehow seems weird to you and its like you have to be learning about it all over again. That is exactly what happened to me here in HDU. I know about it have the basic knowledge but execution is a bit too shabby I would say.
So when you learn about something especially a practical thing, you definitely need to always revise and always try and applicate it in life cause if you dont then you tend to forget all the litthe thing and the trick to make it better.
So many patients here in HDU makes me wonder... there are many campaign going on in regards of acute renal failure but yet public tends to take things for granted. WHY?
THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR KIDNEYS!!! the only solution is transplant and not many of us would willing to give part of their organs to someone else even if that someone is their family members... TRUST ME IVE SEEN MANY CASES AS SUCH!
Do take care of your kidney cause it is precious.. ones gone considered u are in chronic stage already... and not all transplant (besides hard to get one that suits you) successful... plus its costly.
  • dont take medication too much at one time, space it up
  • dont hold urination
  • dont just ignore if there's any difficulty in urinating or even a little pain during urination.
  • GO AND GET A CHECK UP DONE!!!

Health is essential to us to be able to operates well... dont forget that... If u dont care about urself, no one else would and when u hit the rock bottom with ur health... there's no turning back! Money gained is no used anymore...

It might take awhile before my next entry... I thank you for taking time reading my blog and paying me a visit on my FB and here... Ur comments are really appreciated... thanks so much...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa another one week at this hospital... im surely gonna miss it alot.. the patient, the people, the staffs, the goods and the bads...

Oh yeah I think it is not too late to wish HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN's DAY TO ALL WOMEN ACROSS THE NATIONS!!! WOMEN's POWER!!!! woohoo!!! I Like!!!!!!!!

Regards

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words