Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Thank you for having me in your life.... for without you .. I am not who I am now...

I am very lucky to have many mothers in this life... My biological mother, my step mother, mama who brought me up together with my biological father and adopted ones be it in Malaysia or abroad... If I wanted to list them all.. I guess it will take forever...

But one thing they have in common is sincere love and affections towards me... their tender loving care and they honesty for wanting me to be happy and wanting me to be theirs! I'M SURROUNDED BY LOVING MOTHERS THAT WILL LAST ME TILL MY NEXT LIFE. Thank you from the bottom of my heart....




My biological mother.... Thanks mother for giving me life!





No matter how many mothers you have... just remember to appreciate each and everyone of them because they are special in their own way and they contribute to your being in their own perspectives... just cherish them and love them as they would love and respect you too...


Deary beloved step mother of mine... thank you for your guidance and support, love and care... I love you mama...




The Mother who brought me up and care for me... (My aunt)... thank you for loving and caring for me.... I love you!


To all my GOD MOTHERS through out the world... I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN U'LL EVER KNOW..... BLESSED BE


Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words