Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Last Paper, Last Semester

OMG!!!! this is it...
the last paper that I shall take for the last semester and last year of my education here in UMS.... its nerves wrecking... in less than 2 hours... it will start and in less than 4 hours it'll be over....

Mother called... thank god! i needed that.. a boost for my confidence and my assurance to face thru this difficult task.... I wish beyond wishes that I will get thru it and achieved the best of result for this final semester... and now what I have to worry about would be my thesis... need to submit it in time to graduate...

Dear God..
Help me thru this journey.... I'm missing everyone that is dear to me at the moment.. thinking and wishing that everyone would be here with me.... and would blessed me....

I WILL PREVAIL... I WILL MAKE IT THRU... I WILL DO IT!

BLESSED BE...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words