Photobucket

::My GossPals::

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saturday Rendevouz

It has been awhile since I have a whole Saturday for myself... so what Ive decided to do with it? easy.. head off to Sabindo .. to my god sister's place and get a facial.. its been ages since the last time I did it....

We female tends to neglect our skin... Im not talking about make up and all.. Im talking about cleansing... yeah of coz we do clean with soap and lotion and some fancy solutions that you get from some outlets but once in a while we do need that deep cleansing ones... being pampered by someone else.... *ehem* (take it from a person who's doing this several years once) hehe

Im one of those person... i guess perhaps the thought of no one would bother about how I look... or no time to actually spend hours in da saloon or even the money that u going to be spending... that's a turn off at the beginning for me...

Then I realise....

Who cares what others say about u... not that THEY ARE PAYING IT FOR YOU. u cant shut people's mouth and u obviously cant make people like u... U are who u are.. those who wanted to befriended you ... they are lucky if they dont.. well it's their lost~




Hahahaha this is funny...
but I tell you later when the mask being pulled out.. GOSH its bittersweet pain~~~~~ pulling together ur tiny facial hair.. ouch~~~


Tada~~~~~~~~~~~
this is how I look like after the mask been pulled out.. viola~ IM A BEAUTY~

this is the lady who's responsible to make me beautiful hehehe thanks Kak Long....


alrighty and now thinking of what to do next...

regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message... Have a pleasant day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Glitter Words